Heavy Duty Security Lath
Mild Steel, aluminum or galvanized sheet
Raised or flattened
2440mm x 1220mm, 1250 x 2500,etc.
More sizes and designs can be customized.
• Strong and durable
• Easily cut to any sizes
• More flexible
• Easy handling
• Small MOQ
• Multiple hole shapes and materials
Always consult your area building official before beginning any project to familiarize yourself with any local code requirements. This guide should not replace the designs and judgments of a qualified engineer and/or architect.
Attachment of Jun-En Metal Lath to studs
1) Wafer head screws are power driven to allow quick and easy attachment of Jun-En Diamond Mesh Lath to framing members.
2) Diamond Mesh Lath can be cut to size with hand tools.
Attachment to solid surfaces
1) Self-Furred Diamond Mesh Lath is secured to masonry surfaces with hardened concrete nails and power driven fasteners at the furring dimples. Paper backed lath is often used in this type of application as a bond breaker.
2) The scratch coat is applied with complete embedment of the selffurred lath in the plaster.
3) Scratch coat is fully embedded in the lath and is isolated from supporting structure. Water resistant backing paper allows controlled and uniform curing of this plaster foundation.